2 February 2012

New to the Food World

Hi!  I'm Hanna!  Nice to meet you!  This first post is just to say hi!  And to tell you a little about what I want this blog to be.

I want it to be fun. 

I want it to inspire others to cook, or to try new recipes. 

I want it to be a place I can talk about successes and failures in the kitchen. 

I have a newly discovered passion for trying new recipes, and so here I'm going to post about what worked, what didn't, what I'd do differently.

This blog is more for me to keep a record of what I've done, and what I want to do, but also because I like to write about food.

I want to share any amazing recipes I find.

I hope you'll follow my journey as I learn to cook better, and to be a bit more skilled in the kitchen.

At the moment, I'm just a basic cook, I like things to be simple, plain ingredients, nothing fancy, not too many steps, but hopefully with practice I will grow in confidence in my culinary exploits.

So welcome!  And let the cooking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment